Wednesday, October 22, 2008

"Out My Back Door"

This literally was taken out my back door. Friends and fellow Shutterbug Club members, David and Patricia were over for dinner one evening and after dinner we ran out to take this shot. This lasted only a couple of minutes, I'm sure glad that Patricia saw the beautiful sunset in time. At the time I needed one more good photo of a sunset as the last special category for this year at the club was "sunsets".

This was good enough for an Honorable Mention, I knew from seeing David & Patricia's entries that they stood a good chance to take 1st through 3rd between them, at least in my opinion. I hope to have their entries up next week so you can see why I thought they should win. . . Here's a clue, they were taken on their trip to Hawaii last May.

No comments: