Thursday, October 30, 2008

Autumn


Morning all! Jason D. Moore has a blog at: http://jasondmoore.com/blog/ that I think is worth checking out. Bi-monthly he has different contributors post a picture to a common theme, which this time is "Autumn".

Since I still am the only member of the Muskogee Shutterbug Club contributing to this blog I needed some new photos to post to keep this going. . . So I guess that's up to me to take some new photos. Oh darn!

I know that this is a pretty lame photo, but for those of you not in Oklahoma, this is a pretty colorless year for fall color. This tree has the unique quality of always starting with red on the west end and then finally going completely red. We planted this tree about 4 years ago, and I'm not sure why it leans to the west either, our prevailing winds are out of the south in summer and north in the winter, but the house shelters it from the north wind.

No comments: